Sunday, November 10, 2013

Let's do each other a solid.

I work really hard to promote the work of writers and artists. I also try to help them learn how to do these things for themselves. Why? I suppose it's my way of giving back to the creative community. It makes me feel good and I don't expect anything in return. However, I have had a few people ask how they could repay me. Answer: you can help me promote my platform. In fact, now that I think about it, that would be really terrific!

If you'd like to link to my website on your blog or site, use the logo below and link to this address. 



Drop me a line and let me know so I can check it out. If your stuff fits in with my site, I'll reciprocate by adding you to my list of  recommended sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for spending your valuable time with my blog. I&A welcomes all feedback and comments.