Wednesday, September 4, 2013

I need a logo!

I need a logo so I'm having a contest. 

Ink & Alchemy and More Ink are focused on creativity - specifically writing and art. I'd like to incorporate the idea of chemistry into the logo somehow as well, but I'm open to all ideas. I'm looking for something simple, bold, and easily recognizable. If you'd like to take a crack at it, please send me your designs by Saturday, October 5, 2013 @ midnight MST.. All entries will be showcased on this page and throughout my platform, with a link to your primary website, so even if you don't win, you'll get some exposure and publicity. And also my undying gratitude.

The winner will receive:

What I get:
  • Complete rights to the winning design 
  • Electronic file(s) of the logo to use as I wish

How to submit:
Send me an email containing your submission with the subject line: Logo Contest. Images should be high resolution and of good quality.

You, the artist, retain all copyrights to your design until a winner in chosen. At that time, the winner will sign a copyright agreement in exchange for the prizes listed above.

If none of the submitted designs suit my needs, I may not award a winner. In that case, I will still write-up the contest and do my very best to promote all of the entrants. Please feel free to email me with questions. You may submit multiple entries. If you are not familiar with my platform, view it here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for spending your valuable time with my blog. I&A welcomes all feedback and comments.