Sunday, October 7, 2012

I'm sitting here trying to write.

I'm sitting here trying to write.  I'm sitting here trying to write.  I'm sitting here trying to write.  Dear god.  I'm STILL sitting here trying to write.  The novel is being particularly difficult at the moment, and I'm supposed to be writing a paper on a topic which doesn't interest me at all, so that's not going very well either. Actually, to be strictly honest, the paper isn't going at all. This day is starting to feel like it should be spent in a comfy chair with a book and a blanket, and I'm really considering it.







I'm a little bogged down at the moment, so I'm not going to write a blog post today, but I wanted you to know that I didn't forget about you. What you see here is some art by Christina Wu to tide you over. Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Robin, I know exactly what you mean. I have a hard time just thinking of what to write on a post! Thanks for inspiring us with the beautiful images! xo's Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you were inspired! Have a great week, Pam. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. I just visited your blog, Pam, and it was lovely! I will definitely be back often!

    http://52apothecaryshop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. sent message via fb . :-}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, Chuck! Thanks for the heads-up! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending your valuable time with my blog. I&A welcomes all feedback and comments.