Thursday, April 12, 2012

The Five Most-Stolen Books



 See the full list at Publisher's Weekly.

J.K. Rowlings is writing a new book for adults, The Casual Vacancy, which is due out in September of this year.  She also launched  a new website today, and you can see more information there about the new project, which sounds like a true departure from the Harry Potter series.  It'll be interesting to see how the book is received by loyal wizard fans.

I'm still not finished with the book I mentioned in my last post, but I'm committed to finishing it tonight.  Then comes the delightful task of deciding what to read next.  I have quite a few books on my to-be-read list and I still haven't finished Hitch-22, an autobiography by Christopher Hitchens. Check in tomorrow to find out what decision I made.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for spending your valuable time with my blog. I&A welcomes all feedback and comments.