Monday, February 6, 2012

A picture is worth...

more than nothing.  So, in an effort to cultivate a better blogging habit, my plan is to post a picture a day. This is based on the assumption that it is quicker & easier to push one button than it would be to think of an idea for a blog post and then write one that didn't suck.  The plan is to actually TAKE  a new, fresh picture each day, but  this day - the first day - I have failed .  I completely forgot to snap a photo.  Here's an old photo, and I'll try to do better tomorrow.  


I know what you're thinking.  That is a kick ass piece of abstract art.  Not quite.  It's actually a pic of the old concrete slab which was exposed when my husband yanked up the carpet in the hallway.  It's looks kind of artsy though, doesn't it?  I took this months ago, with the idea to use it as a layer in some electronic art.  I haven't gotten around to doing that yet, but it saved my ass tonight because I had absolutely nothing better to post.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for spending your valuable time with my blog. I&A welcomes all feedback and comments.