Saturday, January 15, 2011

The definition of bad.

A quick recap:  still waiting on several Public Health schools to accept me. Most notably Johns Hopkins.  Keep your fingers crossed for me.  

I have mentioned before that recently I had two flash fiction pieces accepted into two different online journals.  You can check them out here and here.  Let me know what you think!

I've procured a dress to get married in and I really love it.  It's long and red and reminds me of an old time movie star.  Perfect!  I need to get it hemmed slightly, but that shouldn't be a problem.  

I'm currently working on a story with the broad theme of "something bad".  I have been brainstorming many ideas and realize that I'm not even sure what my definition of bad is, especially when the lines are slightly blurred.  In between attending dinner, following by drinks this evening, I'm going to try to mentally work this out and come up with a story premise.  Until next time....