Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Potluck, sushi, lips.

Geez, I just realized that it's as if I'm obsessed with food.  I certainly do post about it a lot.  :~)

Today was the holiday potluck at work, and it was better than usual.  Quite good, in fact.   This evening officially begins my holiday, and I am excited!  Ten days off work!  Yippee! I'm not one of those deranged people who can't figure out what to do with free time.  Nope, I've got lots of ideas!

Sushi for dinner at  Pacific Rim was fantastic as always, and the company was even better.  Both Kailey and Don accompanied me.  I love my family!

Best quote I've seen this week, by John Waters "We need to make books cool again. If you go home with somebody and they don’t have books, don’t fuck them."

This guy has got style! Read an interview with Gerald Peary here.

Still fascinated?  Me, too.  Read moreMoreMore!  MORE!!